Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AFA Report by Flame7651!! >w<

MOU IKAI!

That was the AFA09 subtitle and also became a word that I want to scream off my throat after the event ends...

Yes 2 fabulous, fantastic, magnificent, etc days at AFA09 is just feel not enough for me...

although the road that I take to this event is full of obstacles (but somehow feel adventurous >.<) and I spend a damn f**kin big money there...

But after the event end it just feel *lonely* or something like that... All the money and effort that I made to take me to this event is worth it...

From the exclusive merchandise, to the concert.... I cannot event describe it properly with word...

Yes... It's just TOO GOOD!!!

Now for a few story from my so called "adventure"

Day 1
Day 2

PS: pics will come later after i upload EVERYTHING... i have liek 100+ pics that must be resized and uploaded O_O

0 comments:

Post a Comment