Tuesday, November 24, 2009

AFA Day 2

DAY 2

Nothing much to do...

Just go to the AFA at 11 AM

Nothing more to buy (cause wallet is dry now)

and just browsing and attending for K-ON life seiyuu dubbing

Danny Choo autograph session (I GOT IT!)

and then attending Weiss Schwartz seiyuu dubbing session

at the end of the event, there's some kind of jankenpon game

and out of my expectation I was one of the winner....

O_O

O_O

O_O

I got....

Haruhi Weiss Schwartz deck which later i know that still not released yet O_O

O_O

*more shocked face*

I can already see that envious face of those weiss scwartz player glaring at me

*jiiiii*

......

okay the card turn out to be nice (REALLY NICE) and i bought a (expensive ;___;) sleeves for it....

Next up is...

I Love Anisong Concert day 2!!!

My throat is still abit sore and my arms still hurt a little, but WHO CARES!!!!

hahaha

Day 2 performances is very amazing indeed

Fukuyama Yoshiki threw his guitar pick to the audience and May'n sang 4 songs from her albums which still not released yet!

Not forget to mention the fabulous dancers that May'n brought with her

I never see popping dance as good as those dancers O_O

the best part comes last

May'n and Yoshiki collaboration of time and space!

O_O

Cannot stop shouting and singing lolz

"SAIKOU! SAIKOU!" I can only say that lolz

Yoshiki also mentioned that he will bring all personnel of JAM Project if he perform later in singapore O_O

talk bout AWESOME! YEAH!

and with that AFA09 finally come to end...

SO MUCH good memories that i wont forget for the rest of my life XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment